Classes

We offer a wide variety of classes on mindfulness, coping skills, inner peace, and personal growth. At a range of topics, prices, and times, there is something for everyone at The Serendipitous Soul Studio.

The Serendipitous Soul Studio
27739 Jefferson Avenue – Lower Level
(One Block North of 11 Mile Road – West Side of Jefferson)
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
586.491.8969

Classes

Talkin' to Crazy - Keepin' Your Cool When Things Get Hot!

July 13th | 6:30pm – 8:00PM

Working with the way you perceive things and how you choose to respond is everything. Your entire life begins between your ears. Let’s make it the best! The topic of this class is how to keep your cool when people around you at home, out in public or at the workplace, lose theirs. Coping skills for when the heat is on!

Classes

Emotional Intelligence - A Key to Happiness & Success

July 14th | 6:30PM – 8:00PM

Emotional intelligence is something that affects all of us in each interaction that we have with others. It is key to the quality of both our personal and business relationships. In this class, we’ll address what “emotional intelligence” is, we’ll learn about “the five keys” and the ability to understand and effectively manage one’s emotions as well as the ability to “read” others a bit better. Studies have proven that as much as 80% of the average person’s success, in both their personal life and career, can be attributed to their level of emotional intelligence, leaving as little as 20% of a person’s success a result of their IQ.

Classes

Dealing with Difficult People

July 15th | 6:30PM – 8:00PM

From co-workers to family, you can get caught up in all the drama and emotions or you can learn to work with what you are given, see what’s within your power and come at things from a much more grounded, solid place. This class is all about tools you can truly use.

Classes

Download Class Schedule

Online classes are available as well as in person classes. In-person classes have limited space so make sure to register in advance.

Class prices vary. See class description for more details.

Classes

Join The Facebook Group

This group is open to people who have an interest in finding out more about "The Serendipitous Soul", our offerings and connecting with more "like-minded souls."

Classes

Join Our Enews

The best way to stay up to date on current class offerings and events is to join our mailing list!

Don't Wait Any Longer. Start Forging Your Own Path Today!